Monday, June 9, 2008

Welcome to My Blog: AKA "I Will Never Have A Blog."

I always told myself (and others willing to listen) that I would never have a blog. I didn't really have a reason why I didn't want one, other than the fact that lots of people had blogs and my reluctance to hop aboard new technology. Yesterday though, as I sat reading and drinking coffee, I realized that I have a lot to say and what better environment to say it in than my very own blog? I also like taking on more and more projects when I am already overloaded with things to do!

So, in short, that is how this blog came to be. I plan to update as often as I can about comic books (most likely ollllllllddddddd ones), music, movies and anything and everything that strikes my fancy concerning history and popular culture. Enjoy!!!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Independent scholar and museum professional specializing in 20th century American history and culture